What does my child need?
What should I bring to nursery each day
- Please send your child to nursery in clothes that you don't mind getting messy. Exploration in the early years is often very sensory and when children are engaged in their learning, we don't want them to worry about getting their clothes messy
- A full set of clothes, including underwear and socks
- Nappies and barrier cream if your child is in nappies
- A drawstring bag to keep them in.
- Sun hat
- Sun cream - please apply sun cream before coming into nursery. If your child is in for a full day, the team will reapply during the afternoon
- Please choose clothes that will protect your child in the sun.
- A warm coat
- Hat, gloves or mittens and a scarf.