Here at Highfield Children's Centre you can access free advice and support on a wide range of services. We provide outreach services to support families in the local community. To see our current programme please visit the news and events page.
Our services include:
- Family Support/Parenting Strategies
- Antenatal & Breastfeeding Support
- Speech, Communication and Language
- The Emotional Health of Your Child
- Programme of Universal groups/sessions
- Introduction to Solids/Toileting
- We also work very closely with local community and charitable organisations helping families in the greatest need.
Please contact the centre on 01473 742534 Ext 2 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
Follow us on Facebook, found at 'Highfield and Bramford Lane Children's Centre' to keep up to date with our events and helpful posts.