Welcome to Highfield Children's Centre Services
Welcome to Highfield Children Centre where you can access advice and support on a wide range of services. We are a warm inclusive Centre offering an in-house and outreach service to support families in the local community.
Our services include:
- Family Support/Parenting Strategies
- Antenatal & Breastfeeding Support
- Speech, Communication and Language
- The Emotional Health of Your Child
- Programme of Universal groups/sessions
- Introduction to Solids/Toileting
- We also work very closely with local community and charitable organisations helping families in greatest need.
Click here to view a copy of our core offer.
We aim to ensure that all families have access to high-quality services and supportive relationships within their local area. Please contact Charlotte or Beth on the phone numbers 01473 742534 Ext 2 or 01473 462577 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
Please like and follow us on Facebook at 'Highfield and Bramford Lane Children's Centre' to keep up to date with our events and helpful posts.
Suffolk Family Information Service is a free information service providing details about finding childcare locally, free education for children from 2 & local services/activities. For more information please phone: 0345 60 800 33.
If you are concerned about a child's welfare or are unable to contact the Children's Centre
please contact Customer First on 0808 800 4005